So what do you do when you wake up and have a craving for AM donuts? Make banana blueberry pancakes of course! Always think about a healthier alternative before you give into your cravings. You can always find something just as good and tasty!
These are so incredibly easy and taste delicious! Not to mention that you are starting your day off with protein, fruit, and good whole grains.
2 large eggs
1/2 cup of oats
1. In a blender, combine Eggs, Oats, and Banana and blend until the oats have been liquefied and it looks like batter. Add more oats if the batter is too thin.
2. Use a touch of butter or spray and pour the batter onto the heated pan.
3. Drop blueberries onto the batter as soon as it is poured out onto the pan.
4. Flip with a spatula after it starts to brown on one side.
5. Serve with a small amount of maple syrup.
*Helpful Hint: The batter is a little different than regular pancake batter so keep your pancakes about the size of your fist so that it is easy to flip.
Makes about 6-8 small pancakes.